Wednesday, September 29, 2010

20 weeks ultrasound


Lily's profile

Lily sucking her thumb

 September 29th 2010






Lily's tiny itty bitty feet

Another profile with her hand in front
We went in to the OB today to see our last 2d (medical) ultrasound of our baby girl. I will see her one time again during a 3d/4d ultrasound done that we will do (it is an optional ultrasound that insurance doesn't cover) on November 29th. After that, we won't see her again until she is born. It honestly makes me a little sad, I will go for 3 months without seeing her at all. Today our regular OB confirmed Lily is indeed a Lily. Everything looks normal and healthy, all organs: brain, kidney, stomach, heart etc., measured and looked great. The sonographer said there were no red flags at all, she even zoomed into Lily's face to see if there was a cleft pallet, there isn't. Liliana is weighing in at a whopping 10 ounces today, but I was told within two weeks she will be at least a pound. I can't believe it. The placenta is posterior, which means I will really feel her kicking. Which she is, kicking away, all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment