Sunday, October 3, 2010

Started our registry

I wasn't planning on registering until a few more months from now, but a few people asked if I could go ahead so they know what we want. If y'all decide to purchase from somewhere else, let me know, so I can delete it off the registry. I did want to tell everyone, I have found several used Peg Perego car seats on Craigslist for a third of the unused price, I do not mind used stuff. I have been on Craig's List lurking at some of the good stuff myself.

Within the next few weeks Chris and I will go in to the store, to pick out some stuff that was difficult to decipher the color, like sheets, pads, clothes, etc.

We registered at Babies R' Us, our registry number is 46038527.

We also registered for diapers & accesories for the dipes at Kelly's Closet. You can find out registry by our names Chris and Katie Pablo. It will prompt you for a password to access the registry, so please email or call me about it. Keep in mind you will have to order the diapers online.


No comments:

Post a Comment